Buys Priceless Customer Loyalty & Summer Fun
Thousands of area residents visit Fountain Park for our famous Summer Concert Series, private weddings and functions and for just daily enjoyment and recreation. Dog walking, sledding, hiking and cross country skiing are favorites among visitors. The park features beautifully landscaped open spaces, a newly renovated barn and our iconic gazebo.
Financial support from businesses like yours is critical to the preservation o f this local treasure and comes with excellent promotional benefits.
Sponsor the Series!
$1500 for the entire Series
- Full page ad in Summer Concert program, 9,338 distributed in Wilbraham/Hampden Times.
- Logo placement on the official concert banner displayed prominently in Wilbraham.
- Your logo on three banners prominently displayed all year long in Fountain Park.
- Logo placement on the official posters, 2 0 displayed throughout Wilbraham.
- You may have a display table at the concerts.
- PA announcements throughout the concerts thanking your company.
Advertise in the Fountain Park Concert Series Program
- 9000 copies distributed in Wilbraham/Hampden Times & locally. All ads are black and white.
- $500 Full page – 4.5" wide x 7.5" high
- $250 Half page – 4.5" wide x 3.5" high
- $150 Quarter page – 4.5" wide x 1.75" high
- $750 for covers, includes one color ink
Provide artwork as a PDF file
Make checks payable to WNCC, PO Box 874, Wilbraham, MA 01095. If you have any questions please email us.
Our Past Advertisers & Sponsors. Join us!
- Vartanian Custom Cabinets
- Edible Arrangements
- Spartan Auto Center
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy
- The Scented Garden Gift Shoppe
- Granite Creations
- Quinn's Fine Jewelry
- Monson Savings Bank
- Life Care Center of Wilbraham
- The Old Meeting House
- New England Promotional Marketing
- Post Office Park
- Country Bank
- Century Limousines
- Pecoy Signature Homes
- Gallerani Electric Co., Inc.
- Linda Fawcett, Coldwell Banker
- Soja & Abbott
- Turley Publications
- Green Grass Lawn Sprinklers
- The Gaudreau Group
- A. Boilard Sons, Inc.
- Falcetti Music
- Beers & Story Funeral Homes
- Wilbraham Art League
- Wilbraham Junior Women's Club
- AAA of Pioneer Valley
- Wilbraham Funeral Home
- Balise Ford of Wilbraham
- LeBel Chiropractic
- Sixteen Acres Garden Center
- Breeze-Z Landscaping
- Frankie B's Billiards & Sports Bar
- Ervin & Harris Landscaping LLC
- The Polish National Credit Union
- Trombley Associates
- Krazy Jake's
- Luso Federal Credit Union
- Brenda Cuoco
- Giombetti Associates
- Louis & Clark
- MEC'S Landscaping
- Spartan Auto Care Center
- Village Store Café
- Wingate Healthcare
- Angelo Puppolo